Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body: How Oral Health Affects Overall Health Everyone who’s visited the dentist or watched a toothpaste ad knows brushing and flossing are important for preserving oral health, maintaining healthy gums, and keeping teeth well into old age. But more and more research is revealing an actual connection between oral health and overall … Continue reading “Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body: How Oral Health Affects Overall Health”
Category: Gum Disease
- Is Gum Line Contouring Right for You?
- 5 of the Most Popular Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Outstanding Care With the Latest in Dental Technology: Introducing the iTero Element 5D
- Why You Should Visit the Dentist Regularly
- Will Drinking More Water Protect My Teeth?
- What's the Difference Between a Surgical Extraction and a Regular Tooth Extraction?