So, Your Teeth Can’t Take a Joke? Find Out Why They’re So Sensitive If your teeth seem to cause you pain at the slightest irritations, then you might have a condition called sensitive teeth. With tooth sensitivity, anything from biting into an ice cream bar and sipping a hot drink to breathing cool air through … Continue reading “So, Your Teeth Can’t Take a Joke? Find Out Why They’re So Sensitive”
Category: Sensitive Teeth
- How to Calm Your Dental Anxiety: Advice from Our Dentists
- Are Invisible Orthodontics Right for You?
- Why Choose Professional Teeth Whitening?
- Why You Shouldn't Forget about Oral Health During the COVID-19 Quarantine
- The Benefits of Dental Implants and Why It’s Important to Replace Missing Teeth
- Why Choose Neuromuscular Dentistry for TMJ Treatment?