What Happens if I Don’t Replace a Missing or Extracted Tooth? As we age, there are a variety of reasons why we may lose a tooth or require having a tooth extracted. Missing a tooth is extremely common, as the American College of Prosthodontists estimates 178 million Americans are missing at least one tooth and … Continue reading “What Happens if I Don’t Replace a Missing or Extracted Tooth?”
Category: Tooth replacement options
- How to Calm Your Dental Anxiety: Advice from Our Dentists
- Are Invisible Orthodontics Right for You?
- Why Choose Professional Teeth Whitening?
- Why You Shouldn't Forget about Oral Health During the COVID-19 Quarantine
- The Benefits of Dental Implants and Why It’s Important to Replace Missing Teeth
- Why Choose Neuromuscular Dentistry for TMJ Treatment?