What Happens if I Don’t Replace a Missing or Extracted Tooth? As we age, there are a variety of reasons why we may lose a tooth or require having a tooth extracted. Missing a tooth is extremely common, as the American College of Prosthodontists estimates 178 million Americans are missing at least one tooth and … Continue reading “What Happens if I Don’t Replace a Missing or Extracted Tooth?”
Category: Missing teeth
- Is Gum Line Contouring Right for You?
- 5 of the Most Popular Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Outstanding Care With the Latest in Dental Technology: Introducing the iTero Element 5D
- Why You Should Visit the Dentist Regularly
- Will Drinking More Water Protect My Teeth?
- What's the Difference Between a Surgical Extraction and a Regular Tooth Extraction?