So, Your Teeth Can’t Take a Joke? Find Out Why They’re So Sensitive If your teeth seem to cause you pain at the slightest irritations, then you might have a condition called sensitive teeth. With tooth sensitivity, anything from biting into an ice cream bar and sipping a hot drink to breathing cool air through … Continue reading “So, Your Teeth Can’t Take a Joke? Find Out Why They’re So Sensitive”
Category: Tooth Sensitivity
- Is Gum Line Contouring Right for You?
- 5 of the Most Popular Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Outstanding Care With the Latest in Dental Technology: Introducing the iTero Element 5D
- Why You Should Visit the Dentist Regularly
- Will Drinking More Water Protect My Teeth?
- What's the Difference Between a Surgical Extraction and a Regular Tooth Extraction?