Clear Resin Infiltration for White Spot Lesions When most people look at their teeth, they likely think that the color white indicates a healthy tooth and a brown spot could indicate tooth decay. While it’s true brown spots are bad, white spots aren’t good either. What Are White Spot Lesions? Tooth enamel undergoes a regular … Continue reading “Clear Resin Infiltration”
Category: Clear Resin Infiltration
- How to Calm Your Dental Anxiety: Advice from Our Dentists
- Are Invisible Orthodontics Right for You?
- Why Choose Professional Teeth Whitening?
- Why You Shouldn't Forget about Oral Health During the COVID-19 Quarantine
- The Benefits of Dental Implants and Why It’s Important to Replace Missing Teeth
- Why Choose Neuromuscular Dentistry for TMJ Treatment?