What Happens if I Don’t Replace a Missing or Extracted Tooth? As we age, there are a variety of reasons why we may lose a tooth or require having a tooth extracted. Missing a tooth is extremely common, as the American College of Prosthodontists estimates 178 million Americans are missing at least one tooth and … Continue reading “What Happens if I Don’t Replace a Missing or Extracted Tooth?”
Category: Tooth loss
- The Smile Saver: Tips for Picking Out the Right Dental Products for Your Daily Routine
- Protecting Your Gums: 5 Foods to Avoid for a Healthy Smile
- Navigating Dental Pain: Is It Sinus Pressure or a Toothache?
- Halloween Candy - 10 Tips For Protecting Your Teeth This October
- Understanding Dental Plaque: Your Guide to a Healthy Smile
- Top Foods To Eat For Better Oral Health: Tips From Dental Experts