It’s not uncommon for both adults and children to grind their teeth and/or clench their jaws while they sleep. In fact, grinding one’s teeth and clenching one’s jaw while asleep is called sleep bruxism
Category: Sleep Apnea
- Is Gum Line Contouring Right for You?
- 5 of the Most Popular Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Outstanding Care With the Latest in Dental Technology: Introducing the iTero Element 5D
- Why You Should Visit the Dentist Regularly
- Will Drinking More Water Protect My Teeth?
- What's the Difference Between a Surgical Extraction and a Regular Tooth Extraction?