It’s not uncommon for both adults and children to grind their teeth and/or clench their jaws while they sleep. In fact, grinding one’s teeth and clenching one’s jaw while asleep is called sleep bruxism
Category: Sleep Apnea
- Navigating Dental Pain: Is It Sinus Pressure or a Toothache?
- Halloween Candy - 10 Tips For Protecting Your Teeth This October
- Understanding Dental Plaque: Your Guide to a Healthy Smile
- Top Foods To Eat For Better Oral Health: Tips From Dental Experts
- Unveiling the Brightest Smile: DIY Teeth Whitening Facts
- Your Teeth and Your Health: Exploring the Vital Connection