What’s the Difference Between Crowns and Veneers? If you have permanently stained, chipped, worn, or cracked teeth, then you might be looking to restore or enhance the appearance and function of your smile. Either crowns or veneers (or a combination of the two) could be your answer. Crowns and veneers are used to improve the … Continue reading “What’s the Difference Between Crowns and Veneers?”
Category: Dental Veneers
- Is Gum Line Contouring Right for You?
- 5 of the Most Popular Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Outstanding Care With the Latest in Dental Technology: Introducing the iTero Element 5D
- Why You Should Visit the Dentist Regularly
- Will Drinking More Water Protect My Teeth?
- What's the Difference Between a Surgical Extraction and a Regular Tooth Extraction?